jonathanmlangjonathanmlang

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats 6 Fans

higher hiz higher hiz

SImple, unpredictable and unique. I like it! Just needs some goose-bump inducing pads to fill in the gaps then you've got something special!

JMSy responds:

thanks might add some pads man :)

Loopy4 Loopy4

It sounds like some of my first songs in FL studio but better! It gets exciting from here! This is excellent for an early song in my opinion. Good work.

OrangeFractal responds:

Thank You for the review! I appreciate your kindness! The song could be longer and I definitely need to learn more about when to introduce new instruments/beats, but hopefully with each new song/loop I make, I can improve!

Highlands Highlands

Very good melodic sounds but I must say, the sample rate seems a bit low. Its washing out the upper, treble sounds and this makes it sound a little thin and flat in my opinion. Also I feel this song is a little on the short side. Just as I'm getting into it, it ends. Good effort anyway :)

MrNightVarga responds:

Thank you for the review, yes, I think I understand the problem you're referring to. It's a combination of bad mixing and editing and what not.

As for the length of the song, I like to keep it short and sweet... well, short anyway. =)